Assisting Clients With Work and Study Permits
You may wish to obtain temporary status in Canada for any number of reasons. At Embarkation Law Group, based in Vancouver, our experienced immigration lawyers help clients worldwide pursue temporary status in Canada, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Work permits : Whether you wish to work in Canada on a purely temporary basis or as a step leading to permanent residence, our lawyers can help you apply for a work permit.
- Study permits : If you need help filing a study permit application, or if your application has been turned down, our firm can help you apply for a study permit.
- Temporary resident visas : Citizens of many countries need visas in order to gain temporary entry into Canada. Our lawyers are experienced at helping clients obtain temporary resident visas.
- Temporary resident permits: If you have been found inadmissible for entry into Canada, we may be able to help you secure a discretionary permit for temporary residence.
- Status extensions: If you are interested in extending your temporary status in Canada, our lawyers can help you time and complete all relevant applications appropriately.
- Restoration of status: If your status has expired, we may be able to help you file an application to restore your status.
- Business Visitors: Business Visitors are not required to obtain work permits for certain types of visits, including business meetings and seminars. We can advise you on these policies.
Contact Our Experienced Vancouver Immigration Lawyers at 877-804-3230
We are available to consult with prospective clients in person at our downtown Vancouver office or by telephone. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please phone us — toll free in Canada and from the U.S. — at 877-804-3230 or send us an e-mail.