Assisting Clients Worldwide With Immigration to Canada
At Embarkation Law Group, our experienced Vancouver immigration lawyers provide clients throughout Canada and worldwide with a full range of legal services in the area of Canadian immigration and citizenship law, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permanent residence : Our firm frequently helps clients obtain permanent resident status in Canada on the basis of both economic class and family class criteria.
- Business immigration: We help investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed applicants obtain permanent residency through both federal and provincial immigration programs.
- Work permits and labour market opinions : We assist employers and individuals throughout the process of getting authorization for foreign nationals to work in Canada.
- Temporary status : Our lawyers help clients obtain temporary resident visas, work permits and study permits.
- Citizenship : If you have obtained permanent residence in Canada, we can help you take the next step by pursuing the many advantages of Canadian citizenship.
- Inadmissibility : If you have been declared inadmissible on the basis of criminal, medical or other factors, our lawyers can help you explore and pursue your options to come to Canada.
- Immigration hearings and appeals : As professionally licensed lawyers, we are fully qualified to represent clients in immigration hearings, detention reviews, immigration appeals, refugee hearings and Federal Court proceedings.
We know that the immigration process can be time-consuming and confusing. Our lawyers seek to make the process go smoothly by helping clients make informed decisions about their options and pursuing their chosen courses of action for them.
Contact Our Experienced Canada Immigration Lawyers at 877-804-3230
We are available to consult with prospective clients in person at our downtown Vancouver office or by telephone. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please phone us — toll free in Canada and from the U.S. — at 877-804-3230 or send us an e-mail.