Atoussa Mahmoudpour specializes in immigration, citizenship and refugee law. Whether in business, family-class, appeals or court challenges in Canada, she has successfully assisted individuals, corporations, and families with their in-Canada and overseas applications. She has also appeared before the Immigration Division, Immigration Appeal Division, and the Refugee Board of Canada.
Ms. Mahmoudpour received her bachelor's degree from the University of British Columbia in Canada and her LL.B with Honors from England where she won several negotiation competitions nationwide. She was also honored with the McKay Solicitors and Advocates Sports Law Award. She is licensed to practice in the Province of British Columbia.
Ms. Mahmoudpour has lived in Iran, Switzerland, and England, and is fluent in French and Farsi.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Immigration and Citizenship Law
- British Columbia, 2011
- University of Buckingham School of Law, Buckingham, England
- LL.B. - 2008
- Honours: With Honors
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Family Life Education
Honours and Awards
- McKay Solicitors and Advocates Sports Law Awards, 2007 - 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- CBA, member, 2010 - Present
- Law Society of BC, member, 2010 - Present